Friday, August 8

Finally, a Success?

It has been about a week since my last update, after which, seeing how I was making no progress whatsoever, I decided to put the experiment on hold.

For the entire week, I'd keep sleeping through 1-3 alarms set at various nap-lenght times; but today I finally managed to accomplish something, namely to wake up after only 90 minutes of night-sleep (which is still triple the permitted amount, but oh well). The strange thing is, this happened because the alarm on my cell phone kept postponing itself every five minutes, and this went on for over one hour; but after exactly 90 minutes I easily woke up after having had a refreshing dream. Those sleeping cycles definitely exist!

Now I ate some stuff and feel quite good. My next nap is at 6 AM. Let's see if this will finally start working...

No comments: