Thursday, July 31

What to do...

Apparently, the luck I had yesterday didn't last much, seeing as I found myself quite unable to take the scheduled naps...even the damn 11 PM nap which is giving me a really hard time. Well, it looks like I can't seem to relax enough to fall asleep knowing about the timer and having to continuously change the alarm settings doesn't really help. So at 2 AM I was so tired that I just turned the alarms off...and magically, I fell immediately asleep.

So what to do now? I guess I'll have to think of a way to relax enough to overcome the anxiety of my subconscious, who apparently doesn't want me to change my sleeping patterns. I'll try not taking any naps till the fatidic 11 PM one, but before that I'll have a long, hot bath. And drink some tea I guess. And eat an early, light dinner.

Will that be enough? I certainly hope so...

No comments: