Tuesday, July 29

Resolutions

As usual, I couldn't get to sleep for my 11 PM nap and stayed awake for one more hour. This time I'm sure I had the alarm clock on and set at a half past midnight, yet when I woke up at 7 AM it was off and somehow set at 5:30 AM...that means it's obviously time to change some things.
I decided to keep 2 alarms set at the same time and a third "security" one to ring 10 minutes later. All the alarms will be out of my immediate reach...and set at their loudest. If even that won't be enough, well, then I'll think of something else, because I surely am not going to give up without even beginning the experiment.
Today I'm going to do some hours of physical activity to make it easier to fall asleep at 11 PM; I already went swimming and even caught a frog for the pond. :D
If I'm successful, I'm going to update after the nap. I sure never thought it would be that difficuilt to even begin with polyphasic sleeping!

No comments: