Sunday, July 27

First Night, First Failure

Alright, I admit it. I overslept. Like most of the people who try this I fell right into my comfortable bed-trap. And just after my first nap, as well! I vaguely remember of turning the alarm off at 2:00 AM; next thing I know, the cat woke me up at 6:30 AM. That was a good save, otherwise I'd probably have slept till eleven!

Anyway, I have learned something from this: starting with the 1:30 AM nap might not have been such a good idea. Now, since I'm still quite tired, I'll try to follow a 1-5-9 AM/PM schedule starting from an hour from now, in hope that it will prove easier to adapt to the nightly naps by having the daily ones first.

In any case, I guess it was good it happened me at this stage, with no progress whatsoever to be damaged by the 4 and half hour nap! Now let's see what the new day will bring.

No comments: