Sunday, July 27

Daily Naps

My daily naps went better than I had imagined after my little nightly oversleeping incident.

The 9 AM one went perfectly well, and after that I did not feel tired at all. At 1 PM I still didn't feel sleepy and was also hungry, so I decided to skip it completely to balance things out.

The 5 PM one went a little strangely, seeing as I was tired but could just not get to sleep, probably out of habit and because of noisy doors, inquising granparents and alarm clock settings I had to continuously change. That's why it became the 6:30 PM nap instead, after lying on my bed the whole time. When I woke up at 7 PM I really wanted to keep on sleeping, but now after getting up I feel pretty well, if only a bit drowsy.

At this point I guess I'll be forced to change my schedule to a 3-7-11 AM/PM, which also suits me better now that I think about it.

The journey of the average student through polyphasic sleep continues, stay tuned folks...

No comments: